Sunday, September 19, 2010

Two and a half weeks later...

Jeesh. I'm lame. I DO have an excuse, though! After I got sick and everything that happened in the last blog entry, my MacBook charger stopped working! YES. And I didn't get a chance to take it up to Best Buy to look at it until just this last Friday. They looked at it and said that since Macs rarely get problems, that when they do, they usually just replace the computer if it is within the return time frame. So I got a brand new Book. Sweet! So far, so good!

It's been a crazy couple of weeks. This past week alone I've had a lot to do. First and foremost though, Jake had his six month check up!! He is my big boy! He is 28 inches tall, and 19lbs 6oz, with a head circumference of 44.5cm! He is in the 90th, 75th and 75th percentiles in each category, respectively. I was excited because it seems he is getting his daddy's tall genes, and not the short Heden ones. None of the men on my side are all that tall. Not only that, but his head finally caught up in growth compared to his body! Woot! No peanut brain, here. lol. He also took a look in his mouth and said that Jake would have his two lower teeth within a month!! Low and behold, two days later...tooth number one breaks through on his lower left side!! My big boy!! Tooth #2 looks like it's not far behind!

Anyhoo... quick update, but I've got a lot to do. More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment