Friday, August 13, 2010

TGIF

Friday afternoon. I have nothing witty to say today as I’m an absolute zombie already, and it’s only 3:20pm. On top of being exhausted from waking up five times per night with Jake, who is waking up because he’s recently learned how to roll over, I also had a beer at the company picnic. Haha! (Nice way to start the weekend… it’s five o’clock somewhere!) Anyway, I figure I’ll just write about my upcoming weekend, considering my laptop died and won’t be able to update again until Monday.



I’m out of here in about five minutes, and again, get to sit in traffic. The upside is that I don’t have to pick up the baby today. He’s already at home hanging out with his auntie. :) One of my BFFs, Gill, is going to come over, and we’re going to make a trip to Target and find a place with yummy burritos for dinner. I’ll make it to bed early tonight because we’ll be up early for a day trip to Lake Mendocino.


Other than the lake, I literally have nothing planned this weekend, and it feels so GOOD! It’s literally the first time in over a month that I’ve had a semi-free weekend. Amazing. Maybe I’ll finally be able to clean the bathrooms and plan our meals for a week.


Oh the life of a mommy and wife. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment